Danielle is our Marketing Coordinator here at CT Homes. She has been with us for 6 years! Outside of work, she is a wife and mom of 2 and a half (She's pregnant with her 3rd babino)! Danielle also has a passion for photography and has her own business (and she's amazing at it!). Since food is our "love language" here in Louisiana, we had Danielle provide one of her favorite recipes for you below!
- What are some hobbies outside of work?
Photography and Netflix!
- Who inspires you?
My parents. My dad is my mentor in work ethic and kindheartedness and my mom is my inspiration for all things motherhood and strength related.
- What would be your ideal way to spend the weekend?
In Magic Kingdom with my babies! (See the most adorable Beauty and the Beast above!)
- What movie title best describes your life?
Snakes on a Plane
- If you could share a meal with any 3 individuals, dead or alive, who would they be?
Barack Obama, Robin Williams, and Annie Leibovitz
- If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
Take my kids to travel the world. "Deciding not to travel with your kids because they won't remember the trips you take is like not reading them books because they won't remember the stories you read."
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Potatoes: fried, mashed, baked... I would never get tired of them!